Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Cambridge Hardware and Discount retailer
• Valuable inventory of quality fixtures & fittings
• Well-presented throughout
• Located in sought after University City
• Healthy turnover and profits with scope to improve
• Excellent local reputation for first class service
• Desirable trading position on busy shopping street
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
• Genuine retirement sale
• Suitable for Polish Turkish or Indian supermarket
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this popular Hardware and Discount Retailer which occupies a highly visible prime trading position on one of the main shopping streets that runs through the sought after trading city, Cambridge. Kailash Stores has been serving the local area since the 2009 and is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the owner wishes to retire.
During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its welcoming atmosphere, friendly service and fantastic selection.
This thriving opportunity is operated as a multifaceted business offering a comprehensive range of homeware, DIY, stationery, pet, gardening, kitchenware, personal and travel products many of which are at discounted prices.
Kailash Stores enjoys an all year-round trade with sales in the region of £140,000 with excellent gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover and profits by possibly running a modest marketing campaign, extending the opening hours to include Sundays or by offering online sales as the business is currently without a major online presence.
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended
The business is offered for sale on a leasehold basis. The lease was originally for 20 years and has 6 years remaining.
£33,750 per annum
Mill Road is a street in southeast Cambridge, England. It runs southeast from near to Parker's Piece, at the junction with Gonville Place, East Road, and Parkside. It crosses the main railway line and links to the city's ring road (the A1134).
Mill Road is approximately 1 mile long and contains an array of Shops, Cafes and international Restaurants. It is regraded as one of Cambridge’s most vibrant destinations.
Substantial leasehold building, benefiting from being in a highly visible position on one of the main shopping streets in the world-famous City of Cambridge.
The premises are fitted and well presented to create highly functional internal business accommodation.
The premises briefly comprise:
• Double Fronted Retail Area, containing a full range of modern, high quality fixed and freestanding purpose-built display racking, shelving and carousel units
• The rear the premises provide further ancillary business accommodation which consists of a general storeroom.
• 2 Large rooms currently used for storage
• Bin store
• 9.30am – 6.00pm Monday to Saturday
• Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business