Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Priced to accommodate quick sale due to new business commitments
Situated in the heart of city centre
Growing turnover with scope to increase further
Ideal first time buyer / family run / partnership opportunity
Well reputed with regular and repeat trade
Walk in condition
Business prime for growth
Superb trading location
5* food hygiene rating
£16,000 per annum
Situated in the heart of city center surrounded by shopping centers, close to the banks and business buildings as well as the tourist walking area
Retail area with 18 covers outside & 100 total covers inside spread on two floors
Work associated with Deliveroo
The premises has alcohol license
• Scope to increase turnover, extending opening hours (proven evening potential).
• Supper evenings and party bookings are very popular
• Alcohol sell will increase the turnover and in big demand
• The business has built up a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade alongside good word
of mouth recommendations.
• The business has been run at a pace to suit our clients lifestyle meaning that there is scope for a future purchaser to further develop the business by introducing an
outside catering service and a range of different foods.
Priced to accommodate quick sale due to new business commitments.
Currently operated 7 days a week, with the occasional evening.
Monday to Saturday 9am - 4.30pm. (winter) 9am – 5.30pm (summer)
Sunday 10am - 4.00pm. (winter) 9am – 5.00pm (summer)
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business