Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Well-established exhibition, display, sign and graphics business based in West Sussex. This is an opportunity to take an already thriving and growing business to the next level. Ideal for either existing industry players or new entrants into the market.
Established over 25 years ago, this business has become known for its ability to provide a ‘one-stop’ quality and creative service:
• Exhibition Stands & Displays – Design, manufacture, installation and storage for events across a broad range of customers and markets, both in the UK and Europe. Custom and modular stands.
• Large Format printing , mounting and lamination – Graphics to support our in house exhibition requirements as well as a range of trade and agency clients. Ranging from simple graphics panels to pop-up and roll-up graphics
• Signage – Design, production and installation of corporate signage including stickers, vehicles, shop fronts and exhibition requirements.
• Storage – Storage of client exhibition goods for re-use
• Hire – Established stock or regularly hired items such as TV screens, Stools, tables, Fridges and Lighting.
The business enjoys an established repeat client base and an excellent reputation for high standards and quality of service.
The business is not reliant upon any specific markets having direct customers in Electronics, Automotive, Charity, Insurance, Data, Marine and Defence markets to name a few.
In addition the company provides services to a number of agencies which rely on its ‘can do’ attitude to offer design and manufacturing services to their broad client bases.
The business operates from 2 large leasehold workshops and a range of smaller storage units on a small semi-rural business park. Combined space for both workshops is approximately 2400sqft. The site offers off-road parking and a spacious working area.
There are excellent transport routes, including a mainline station directly into the centre of London, and proximity to Heathrow and Gatwick airports.
The business enjoys strong financials and low overheads. It has not required the use of credit facilities in the last 20 years of trading. Financial year end 31st Dec.
Turnover (2016) : £260K
Turnover (2017) : £298K
Turnover (2018) : £342K
Gross Profit (2018) : £246K
Projection (2019) : 5% increase
Number of employees
5 FTE plus the owner
5 regular contractors
Support and training
The vendor is happy to provide full training and support at handover and consultancy for a period after to enable smooth transition of existing repeat large scale annual event contracts.
Reason for sale
Owner is relocating and semi-retiring
Scope to improve
There is significant room for further growth of the business through social media presence, increased advertising and marketing and expanding the production team.
Priced for a straightforward and proceedable sale at £110K
Relocation and semi-retirement
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business