Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Small Goods Food Distribution Run For Sale Eastern Suburbs & City.
In the current setup, this small goods food distribution run is operating a short 5.5 days, the hours of operation are excellent and allow for a balance between work and personal life. The current owner has developed a very large and consistent customer database. The owner currently has two separate drivers driving two delivery vans which come as part of the business
The owner has not attempted to actively market his business rather the business has grown organically to a level/volume the owner is happy with. A good opportunity exists for an enthusiastic owner to continue to grow the business or bolt onto an existing distribution business.
Effective and long-standing relationships with suppliers, well-maintained equipment and very low overheads make this business suitable for an owner-operator or to add to an existing distribution run.
- - - - - - -
Key Features :
* Low Rent with the flexibility to remain at current premises or relocate the business to a new premise without penalty.
* No further costs. All necessary equipment well maintained and in place.
* Excellent opportunity to expand the current customer base by actively marketing to other businesses along the current route.
* Excellent opportunity to expand the product range currently on offer to increase sales.
* Good existing relationships with numerous speciality suppliers with price lists that are transferable.
* Majority of sales are butchered meats, chicken and small goods.
* Vehicle purchase optional. Call to discuss the value of the vans.
* Weekly profit ranges from $5,000 - $6,000
- - - - - - -
Feel free to give me a ring to discuss
Sean Gibbs @ ----------
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business