Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Outback Jacks Rouse Hill
Existing store with great reputation and located within the busy Rouse Hill Town Centre directly in front of soon to open rail station. Owner is committed elsewhere quick sale $199,000 plus SAV.
About Outback Jacks:
An exciting casual dining restaurant franchise
100% australian owned, managed & proud
Outback Jack’s Bar & Grill, which has become affectionately known as OBJ’s, is an exciting new chain of restaurants offering relaxed casual dining with full bar facilities and one of the largest range of steaks on any menu in the world!
Diners choose their cut of meat from the display cabinet which provides not only an appealing display but also an education.
We serve premium grade meat including Australian Angus Beef and our own exclusive meat label, Diamond Cut Beef. The menu also includes a selection of seafood and tasty melt-in-your-mouth baby back ribs. The best in Australia.
All stores are fully licensed and have open kitchens that encourage staff and diners to interact in a friendly, fast paced environment.
Our fit outs are early, yet modern incorporating the colours of the Aussie Outback which contemporary timber furniture and alfresco dining where sites permit.
Outback Jack's has a proven wide market appeal, from families with young children, groups of friends getting together for a celebration to couples wanting a more intimate dining experience.
Stores located in restaurant precincts and tourist areas are highly sourced and are to date experiencing increasing popularity and patronage, turnover and profit.
Do you have what it takes to become an outback jacks franchisee?
- A desire to be your own boss with a passionate, self motivating, hands on approach and a focus on customer service.
- An understanding and ability to follow proven systems - if you want to 'reinvent the wheel' then OBJ's and franchising are not for you.
- A true desire to grow the brand through exceptional business habits, good old fashioned hands on hard work and a realisation that every customer provides us with the opportunity to market ourselves and increase the brand exposure.
- Equity in property/cash providing you with the financial ability and backing to comfortably be able to fund your dream.
- Finance arranged for approved persons
- A healthy and passionate belief in our brand and culture and the inner energy to help grow and strengthen it.
- The ability and skills to work directly with customers, suppliers and staff in a management role.
- The family support structure to back your venture.
- Good health enabling you to commit to the required hours and effort needed to run your own business.
- Being an Outback Jacks franchisee requires a lot of long hard hours. You will need to be passionate for providing Quality, Service and Value with awesome Aussie hospitality and friendliness with assistance in training and marketing.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business