Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company’s principle activity is the supply of air, electric and hand operated staple and nail guns and all associated consumables supplying markets in the construction, joinery and upholstery industry sectors. The business trades under a well-positioned Brand Name with both the trading name and web domain fully protected and registered. The business's office and warehouse is based in the Midlands and is sufficient to support the current level of the business and can accommodate further growth. The business however could operate from any location in the UK as trade is a healthy split between a well-established customer base and growing online sales.
The business’s competitive advantage comes from its strong brand and established relationships with key suppliers. The Company has recently substantially increased the proportion of sales via the web channel by keeping pace with the ever-changing world of ecommerce and transition to a new modern web site. Numerous marketing activities have been established which can be easily built upon and scaled up, industries are segmented with extensive automated communications to niche markets.
It is also believed that the potential of the business could be realised as part of a larger organisation or for an individual to take over this healthy established growing business
Established for over 25 years, with a reputation for quality and service representing nine premier manufactures.
* Consistent gross profit margins of approximately 50%
* Turnover has increased 12% and currently 20% over the last 2 financial years
* Automated email campaigns and sales funnels set up
* Unique web copy and images set up in house
* Multiple sales channels via web, ebay and telephone
* Well optimised website attracting continuing organic growth and customer retention
* Top ranking Customer online reviews
* Extensive substantial collection of ‘how to’ videos, established You Tube channel and infographics
* KPI’s monitoring growth and potential opportunities
* Sound long-term relationships with account customers
* Opportunities for further growth and scaling
* Customer brand choice
£7,000 per annum
Midlands based but can be operated anywhere in UK due to excellent ecommerce web site.
Leasehold trading location with warehouse and office.
The establishment of the online sales channel has opened the firm up for growth, with a growing reputation and online sales.
Current online sales showing steady growth alongside existing solid accounts.
The current owner has built up a successful business and the opportunity to purchase is because the existing shareholder and founder is retiring.
Vast library of procedures and processes. With multiple YouTube video's
Funding available out of future profits, based upon an agreed payment plan
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business