Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company, provides telecommunication, data transmission, and data translation solutions for customers throughout the Midwestern United States. The company installs, services, and develops technology solutions for customers in both urban and challenging rural environments.
· Established relationships with telecommunication companies and equipment manufacturers bringing in referral based business.
· Experienced employee base with extensive business relationships throughout the company´s geographic market.
· Proprietary software to capture and translate data from field sites to client operational control locations.
· ISNetWorld "A" grade in all categories spanning workers´ safety to quality of services provided.
· Expand relationships with mobile carriers to further grow the company´s referred client base.
· Patent the company´s proprietary software used in Site Singularity, SCADA solutions and telemetry services.
· Expand the geographic presence of the company´s telecommunication service line.
· Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
· The company provides telecommunication solutions to a geographic market that includes Oklahoma, Texas and Arkansas. The company installs industrial communication systems throughout the United States. The company holds master/contractor electrical licenses in Arizona, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.
· The company operates from a 4,000 square-foot leased office space. The space contains seven offices, a conference room, kitchen area and shop area. It is leased from an unrelated third-party.
· Three shareholders are looking to expand the operations of the company while diversifying their business interests. The shareholders are open to a variety of deal structures through which this goal can be achieved.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business