Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
LICENSED ITALIAN CAFÉ/RESTAURANT, OCCUPYING A PRIME POSN, CITY CENTRE, SOUTHAMPTON. Located close to Civic Centre & Solent Uni, near to new 450-seat NST City Theatre & Studio 144 Art Gallery. Opened in April 2013 & fitted out at considerable expense. Furnished in contemporary style with air-con seating for 40 & pavement seating for 21. Current T/O £3,500/£4,000 pw. Accts for y/e April 2017 record T/O of £149,462 (ex VAT). GP 75%+. City Council lease until April 2023 at current rental of £22,500 p.a.x. – OIRO £50,000 + S.A.V. (Ref. C.3730)
The premises are held on a lease from Southampton City Council for a term of 10 years which commenced on 21 April 2013. The current rental amounts to £22,500 per annum, exclusive, until 20 April 2020 increasing to £25,000 per annum, exclusive, until the end of the term.
£22,500 per annum
Located close to the Civic Centre and Solent University buildings, in an area that abounds with many shops and offices. Situated near to the new 450 seat NST City Theatre, which also has a 133 seat studio and Southampton’s newest Art Gallery – Studio 144.
• Occupying a prominent corner site with glazed floor to ceiling windows and 2 pairs of sliding entrance doors
• Air-conditioned seating area is furnished in a contemporary style, having 11 tables with space for 40 covers, plus window counter with stools
• In addition, there is pavement seating (*subject to licence) for a further 21 covers, although this could be increased to 50/60 covers *if required
• The seating area also includes a Service Point with touch screen till and wine display chiller
• There is a long service counter that is inset with a refrigerated display unit and includes a touch screen till and a San Remo 3-head espresso coffee machine
• The open plan kitchen area to the rear has an extensive inventory of equipment, which includes: a Gico electric combination oven, a stainless steel extraction system, a 2-pan deep fryer, 2 microwave ovens, fridges and freezers, etc.
• There is also a rear wash-up/preparations area with sink unit and a small office with CCTV monitor
• Adjoining the service counter there is a refrigerated cascade display fitment and separate disabled, ladies’ and gentlemen’s toilet facilities
Currently opening at 8.00 am and closing at 3.30 pm on Monday, 6.00 pm on Tuesday, 8.00 pm on Wednesday and Thursday, 9.00 pm on Friday and opening between 9.00 am and 9.00 pm on Saturday. By choice the Café/Restaurant is closed all day Sunday.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business