Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
A rare opportunity to acquire this outstanding metal fabrication business, which designs, manufactures and supplies display systems to the shopfitting industry.
The company has wall hanging systems, centre-shop, freestanding & garment rails, which can be adapted to suit customer requirements. As a result, the business has worked with and supplied a list of very impressive niche brands.
As well as goodwill and IP, the business has a very well equipped workshop, with presses, welders, saws, tools, jigs etc.
The asking price of £300,000 for the shares of the business also includes £250,000 of net asset value (as per accounts dated 31/7/18).
- Established over 20 years ago
- Excellent reputation
- Many long standing clients
- Standard range of products which can be easily adapted to suit client requirements
- Wall systems, which can be fixed or free standing
- Freestanding displays, garment rails, island and centre shop units
- Huge scope for expansion within current or diverse markets
- Excess shop floor capacity available
- Asking price of £300,000 to include £250k NAV
- Share sale
Ideally located, less than 5 minutes from a motorway junction giving easy access to the motorway network.
The business occupies 2 adjoining leasehold units totalling approximately 390sqm.
After operating the business for over 20 years the owner is seeking a suitable buyer to take over the running of the business, enabling him to enjoy his retirement.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business