Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Three years ago we set out to create the website golfers come to before booking a tee time. Our goal is to provide free aerial videos of golf courses across the state of Florida and eventually across the country.
Golfers can come to our website to preview a course before choosing one to play. We have filmed courses all along the west coast of Florida and up into Central Florida.
We are located in gorgeous St. Petersburg, Florida but this business can be run from anywhere!
Everything we have created over the past 3 years is included in the listing. Here are the details:
• 75+ golf course flyover videos, hole by hole tour.
• Editable raw video files filmed in 1080p 60fps + Youtube videos for every course.
• A gorgeous, custom built website (*******.com), that was made to scale and grow.
• A mature blog on the website, optimized for SEO keywords and internal linking.
• A fully monetized youtube channel with 3.3K+ subscribers.
• A mature Facebook business page with 1000+ page likes.
• A seasoned Instagram page with over 200 posts and 900+ followers.
• Extra marketing collateral (flyers, koozies, etc.)
• A video and text-based training course that has been made to onboard new drone pilots.
While our flyover videos helped courses with their marketing and advertising, we were really in the business of content creation. We are very aware that everyone values content creation differently. There's massive power in owning the content. We are open to talking, reach out and let's get the conversation started.
Contact the seller using the form on this page for further information.
While we operated out of St. Petersburg, Florida, there is no need for you to be in the area. You can manage the site and operation from anywhere, ideally where there are golf courses...which is everywhere.
There are a couple of competitors in the space, but they are doing things completely different than us (business model, revenue generation, filming style, golf course quality, etc). I'm not sure I would even call them competitors.
With life getting hectic (children, newborns, newlyweds, moving, plus a few others) both partners accepted local offers that allowed them more time with their family. We're bummed we couldn't stay on for the entire ride but we'd love to see EVG go to a good home that continues to grow it!
More than happy to help out for however long the buyer feels necessary.
Partial / Incremental Payments
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business