Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Highlights of Business
• Business is well established and widely known with substantial repeat business
• Upside potential by expanding grooming services, online sales, and digital/social marketing
• Very clean books and records
• Business sells no pets
• Seller will train
• Business qualifies for SBA financing, which means lower down payment and longer payment terms
• Seller will sign a non-compete agreement
• Owner is retiring
The seller of this business is representing that the Discretionary Earnings for the business for 2018 were $112,322, and that they can prove it, to the satisfaction of a buyer and their accountant.
The Discretionary Earnings in 2017 were $96,692, and for 2016 they were $85,166.
For the definition of Discretionary Earnings and how they should be calculated, click on the link in this advertisement.
$79,448 (USD) per annum
Located on one of the business streets of the town.
This business operates from space in an upscale strip center.
The seller believes the profitability of the business could be improved by
1) Expanding grooming services
2) Online sales
3) Digital/social marketing
4) Adding a line of fish supplies
There is normal competition in the area, including from national chains.
9-8 Monday-Saturday, 10-6 Sunday
Seller agrees to consider providing some seller financing if required by SBA lender.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business