Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company provides custom solutions to its clients by offering project management consulting services, proprietary technology solutions, and staff augmentation services. The company´s proprietary technology provides executives with visibility into their project portfolio, empowering more effective decision making. The purpose-built, single sign-on, multi-tenant online portal provides access to various technologies including embedded analytics, learning management, business process management, help and service desk management, and access to applications hosted for customers. The company effectively brings together the people, processes, and technology to help organizations manage their projects.
· Process expertise in Project Controls (Scheduling, Cost, Risk & Communication Management). Can deliver the above processes-as-a service or through staff augmentation.
· Technical expertise in system administration, virtualization, database, and front-end development.
· Known for utilizing innovative approaches, creative ideas, and technology to solve problems.
· Platinum-level Oracle software, consulting, training, hosting, and support.
· The company has developed propriety technology that has tremendous commercial possibilities and is looking for additional capital to further build-out and market it.
· Add additional functionality to the proprietary technology, such as including other data sources for ERP, CRM and other project management related data.
· In 2018, venture capitalist have invested a record amount into construction technology.
· Dallas - Fort Worth Area
· The company typically services clients that manage projects with complex asset inputs in industries such as: oil & gas, utilities, chemicals, aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, construction & engineering, automotive, financial services, travel & transportation, retail, and the public sector (federal, state, and local governments).
· The company is headquartered out of an office space in the Dallas - Fort Worth area. The company also has a satellite office in Houston. Both locations are leased from unrelated third-parties.
· The owner is looking for capital to market, sell, and deliver the company's new software product and is open to various deal structures to achieve this goal.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business