Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This high-margin Company offers a diverse range of products and services to its customers including cranes, hoists, festoon systems, and other material handling equipment services including repeat certification and annual inspection services. The Company attracts customers from primarily industrial markets. The Company has loyal customers and generates revenue almost equally between its product sales and repeat service/inspection sales.
After nearly 30 years of distribution, fabrication, and services, the Company prides itself on engineering capabilities and superlative design that keep customers coming back and referring other customers. Their competitors, which are few, even turn to the Company to fulfill service or technical needs because of their commitment to delivering on time and high-quality performance. The Company is an industry leader statewide and has completed extensive work in the Midwest, with special projects across the nation.
The Company has few legitimate competitors. These competitors are known as cost players who often stumble when it comes to customer service, leading potential customers to the Company due to their excellent OEMs and focus on service and communication. The Company has experienced very few, if any warranty issues over all its years in business. These efforts have led to very favorable margins and steady, substantial performance year over year.
The owner is willing to sell the Company and real estate to the right buyer, so he and his wife can transition into retirement. Ownership is open to staying on for a defined period after the Business is acquired by a new owner. This will give the new owner ample time to learn and fully transition into the Business.
Thank you for reading this overview. The extent of the information that we are publicly permitted to reveal about this opportunity is contained in this overview. Please submit your contact information in the provided form. We have automated the processing of NDAs and sending of information for speed and efficiency. You will be sent a link to our online NDA. If you do not receive the nda link, please check your junk mail. If the email cannot be found, please email and request a PDF version.
Once we receive your NDA and answers to some basic questions the Confidential Information Memorandum (CIM) will be sent to you from the project manager.
If you do not receive a follow up email after you submit your NDA, please check your junk mail first. If you do not see the email there, Thank you in advance!
Real Property Included
The Company owns a 14,652 sq. ft. facility surrounded by 40 acres of land. The facility could be easily expanded or added-on to. The owner is open to selling all or some of the land.
Growth Opportunities Include:
(1) Expansion of Products and Services: The Company could develop new business lines through expansion of product offering and available services. Expansion to new markets through additional service offerings outside of primarily industrial dominated customers.
(2) More Attention to Sales: The Company could add a team member with a focus on sales to grow, rather than relying on referrals. The Company could benefit from outside manufacturing/sales representatives and trade shows as well. With added sales attention, the Company’s current customer base could increase substantially.
(3) Hire Additional Staff: Currently, the Company only utilizes a small team but could easily grow through additional team members to grow organically. This would allow for simultaneous jobs and services being provided for customers without slowing production.
Investment Highlights Include:
(1) Financial Strength: The Company has been operating at favorable margins of nearly 50% gross profit margin and 36% seller’s discretionary earnings margin. This is due to the focus on quality, efficient operations and processes, as well as low overhead costs.
(2) Longevity and Reputation: The Company has provided products and services to a wide range of customers in the industrial market for almost 30 years. Over this time span, the Company has created strong relationships, developed unique service offerings, and formed a diverse customer base and network of dependable suppliers.
(3) Quality Products: Other competitors focus on price, while the Company focuses on top OEMs, attention to detail, and exceptional equipment.
Ownership is willing to provide reasonable and customary transition assistance.
Limited Seller-Financing Available for Qualified Buyers.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business