Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
This is an excellent opportunity to acquire a thriving business which has been successfully trading over 34 years and is now offered for sale as the owners approach retirement.
Our clients’ reputation is well regarded for the quality, service, and range of work undertaken in the sale, repairs and rewinds of electric motors for a wide range of industries.
• Thriving electric motor engineering company specialising in sales, rewinds and repairs of electric motors across a number of industries
• Client base throughout Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Northamptonshire
• Retirement sale after 34 years
• Net sales £303,777 per annum generating six figure net profit
• 2,300 ft.² modern light industrial premises include reception office, workshop, wash room, mezzanine storage & parking
• New lease at £14,000 per annum rental
• Price - OFFERS INVITED to include valuable goodwill, all plant, machinery and equipment. S.A.V.
Sales are generated from a well-spread number of regular and periodic customers, principally in the north Oxfordshire, south Warwickshire and south Northamptonshire areas. Trading accounts confirm a healthy trading history, however, over recent years our clients have run the business at a manageable level to suit their lifestyles. This provides the new owner with growth potential to promote the range of range of services offered, particularly sales and repairs, or to employ a suitable sales person.
A meeting with the vendors is strongly recommended, and as this is a confidential sale all appointments must be by prior arrangement only through Central business agency
For full particulars quote ref. LC/1539
The business operates from modern workshop premises in north Oxfordshire on a well-represented business park with excellent road links, and totals some 2,300 ft.² including a reception office, fully equipped workshop, wash room and mezzanine storage.
Our clients own the freehold and will grant a new lease to the purchaser of the business.
Our clients manage the business Monday to Friday with the assistance of a competent full-time engineer and a part-time bookkeeper.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business