Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Franchise Business Key Features & Benefits
Kip McGrath Education Centre in Mount Gravatt is a fully operational and solvent franchise and has been running in the current location for 5 years. Situated in a prime location surrounded by 13 primary/secondary schools totalling 9,000 students within the franchise territory.
Founded in 1976 in Australia, Kip McGrath has been helping primary and secondary school age children all over the world to improve or extend their learning. With over 560 centres globally, we know what works. Kip McGrath understood that every child learns differently and developed a methodology to help children to catch up and keep up in the core areas of English and Maths. Now, more than 40 years later, Kip McGrath Education Centres continues to tutor primary and secondary students all over the world to help them reach their full potential. Progress is at the student’s own pace, so they never feel overwhelmed. Kip McGrath tutors are passionate about helping students improve their results, and their enthusiastic approach helps make sure your child enjoys their learning experience.
Why Kip McGrath is thriving in Australia:
• Australia's billion-dollar home tutoring industry is growing at a fast rate.
• Spending on education is now one of the top 15 expenditure items for Australian families, increasing in recent years by almost 80% for preschool and primary years, and 101% for secondary.
• 1 in 4 students in Australia are receiving supplementary private tutoring every year at a rate of $60-$90 per hour for some subjects.
Students attend lessons in-centre once a week for their target area of tuition. The **** program also recently launched an On-Screen application, so the students don’t need to travel to a centre. The student simply logs in from home and connects with a qualified Kip McGrath tutor in real time. It’s ideal for busy families or for those who don’t live near a Kip McGrath centre. Your child will be able to see and talk to their tutor using our interactive software. They use the same learning materials that they would use in centre. It’s so convenient and all you need is a computer, webcam, headset and a reliable internet connection.
It’s not an app. It’s live on-screen tutoring with a qualified teacher.
Key Business Features:
Strong Brand and Business Pedigree.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a long established business.
Lifestyle friendly: flexible work hours. Operates on 4 terms / Total of 40 weeks a year with the option of holiday lessons online.
Consistent base enrolments with plenty of opportunity for additional growth
Franchisees enjoy flexibility in their lifestyle, have full control over their work schedule and enjoy the fulfilment of owning a business that makes a difference in the lives of families in their communities.
As a Kip McGrath franchisee, you will have access to the business practices and technology, and be supported by a world-class team, including:
• Initial training - hundreds of hours of in-class and online training.
• Ongoing support - a team of dedicated Kip McGrath personnel will help you build the business.
• Finance & Admin support – a team will help you with daily financial transactions
• Marketing support - proven lead generation strategies and accessible design department.
• Kip McGrath operating system - a proprietary internet-based software designed specifically for you to be able to run your franchise.
For further details please contact Cameron.
Situated in a prime location surrounded by 13 primary/secondary schools totalling 9,000 students within the franchise territory
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business