Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Located in Prime Montana Hunting territory where elk, deer, antelope and upland game birds abound is this community anchor restaurant, featuring electronic gaming and bowling. About two-thirds of revenue is generated in food service while the remain third is generated mainly through gaming portion. Business earns a generous 55% of gaming machine revenues with the other 45% going to machine owners. Must be able to pass extensive background check to qualify for gaming and liquor licenses. Cafe is only open 5 days a week and could easily generate more revenue with an energetic person opening the other two days. Good employees are available in the area.
The buyer profile for this business is someone willing to relocate to a rural Montana community, has restaurant experience, is friendly, wants to have a slower lifestyle and is willing to support the community schools, groups and clubs. A credit score of 680 or higher should qualify you for Lender Financing. Cash needed is roughly a $70,000 down payment and $15,000 operating capital. Operating capital could be built into the financing package.
If you are interested in a rural lifestyle and a business that can support you, this is your place. Inquire Now!
Real Property Included
Facilities include a restaurant, casino and 5 lane bowling alley inside a 7,900 foot building.
Seller currently closes 4-5 weeks per year for family vacation and is open only 5 days per week to lower the stress level in the family. With daily deposits right around $1,000 per day, an energetic buyer who increases days open to 6 from the current 5 and not closing for 4 weeks buyers could potentially add another $50,000 to gross revenue with most fixed costs unchanged.
There are two other area places to eat. Menu selection is main draw to the subject business.
Owner is retiring.
Will train for 4 weeks @ $0 cost.
$325,000 Down / $25,000 for 60 mos @ 7%
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business