Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
• Manufacturer of bespoke Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms
• Showroom, workshops and office premises
• Good commercial location
• High turnover with good profit margins
• long standing customer base providing repeat business
• Valuable inventory of equipment
• Secure renewable lease with sensible rent
• Ideal bolt on acquisition for similar expanding operator
• Huge potential to grow business
• Excellent local reputation
• Owner retiring after 40+years trading
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this extremely well presented manufacturer and supplier of quality Kitchens, Bedrooms & Bathrooms with an average deal value of £25,000. The business occupies a prime trading position on one of Taunton’s main trading estates. It has been under the proud ownership of our client since 1972 during which time they have made considerable investment in establishing the area’s premier supplier of handmade Kitchens and Bedrooms built by talented craftsmen. It is now being placed on the market as the owner wishes to retire after running the business for over 40 years. During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its superb workmanship as well as great service.
Robert Charles enjoys a highly visible trading position on a modern industrial estate with ample free car parking. It also benefits from easy access to the M5 motorway.
The business is run by our client with help from a dedicated team of full and part time staff. It generates a turnover in the region of £1,000,000 per year with healthy gross profit margins. There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover by adopting a more vigorous marketing policy through its own informative, dedicated website and to further development of its social media presence
This rarely available opportunity is not to be missed and early negotiations with Falcon Commercial come highly recommended
• The business has a fleet of 6 vehicles
• £1,000,000 Per year
Business rates payable: £17,000
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website.
The business stock value is: £45,000
Commercial Energy Performance rating: TBC
Potential tenants are advised to make their own enquiries to Taunton Dean Borough Council, Deane House, Belvedere Road Taunton Somerset TA1 1HE
Each Party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
Strictly by appointment with the vendor’s agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor Offices, 114/116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thankyou
Leasehold. We are advised that the business comes with the benefit of a secure 10 year lease with 8 years remaining. The current annual rent payable is £39,000
£39,000 per annum
Taunton is a thriving forward thinking town where modern life sits alongside the relics of its dramatic past dating back to Saxon times. It is the county town of Somerset. The built up area of the town has a population of over 65,000.
Taunton’s railway station is on the Bristol to Exeter line, the Reading to Taunton line, and the Cross-Country Route. It is served and operated by First Great Western.
Taunton also has good road links, having the M5 motorway junctions 25 (Taunton) and 26 (Wellington) close to the town, as well as other major roads such as the A38 and A358
Extremely well fitted throughout and affording easy vehicle access for deliveries and despatches.
These substantial and extremely well fitted, single-storey leasehold commercial premises provide excellent and highly functional internal business accommodation, which briefly comprise of:
• Showroom with around 5 displays of 5 handmade kitchens
• Customer Toilet
• Design Office
• Main workshops with 3 dust extraction systems that contain an array of well-maintained machinery that includes: CNC Machine, H Bander, Pannel Saws, Band Saws, Mortice & Tenner Machine, Belt Sander, 4 Sided Planer, Spindle Moulder, Rip Saw, Linisher etc
• Paint Shop
• Spray Booth
• Wood store with Compressor, Briquette Machine and Wood Chipper
• Workshop Offices
• Staff Canteen area
• Parking for approximately 30 vehicles
• 3 x 40 foot Storage Containers
• 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday
• 10.00am – 2.00pm Saturday
• Closed Sunday
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business