Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share Capital of a business specialising in maintenance services to an enviable Client list of corporate clients and some of the best known companies and brands in the UK.
The Company has the following key attributes:
• Provider of a wide range of planned and reactive maintenance services
• Highest possible levels of customer service
• Over ten years of successful operation
• Preferred supplier status with an enviable, wide ranging base of loyal High Street retail customers
• National operator – 24/7
• Sophisticated & reliable management system
• Safe Contractor status, ALTEUS, CHAS
• Highly reliable team of remote engineers throughout the UK
• Excellent growth and expansion opportunities
The Company provides an acquirer with:
An excellent bolt on for a business already operating within the property maintenance services sector, seeking significant additional resources and profitability.
An ideal opportunity for investors seeking a scaleable business with exceptional remote team management proven profitability and robust client relationships, wishing to exploit the property services sector.
For the financial year ending March 2019, the business is forecast to achieve a turnover of circa £3,000,000, generating a gross profit of approximately £1,500,000 and a pre-tax net operating profit slightly in excess of £1,300,000.
The Asking Price of £6,500,000 is for a sale of 100% of the issued share capital of the Limited company based on a Balance Sheet value of circa £750,000.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business