Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
The company provides customized export packing and crating services as well as warehousing, transloading and customized freight and logistics services for many different industries.
· Consistently profitable with very liquid assets
· Diverse and well-established customer base includes Fortune 500 companies focused in the energy sector
· Most revenue comes from B2B channels
· 90% of revenue comes from repeat business
· Convenient and strategic warehouse operations located near major transportation hubs
· High-growth opportunities on the current premises
· Solid acquisition opportunity to enter the specialty crating and freight market
· Expansion of off-site crating and packing services offers further opportunities to diversify revenue streams
· Houston, Texas
· The company serves a number of different markets including oil & gas, petrochemical, agricultural, medical, electronics, chemical and freight forwarding companies. Its off-site services are offered generally within a 100-mile radius of its Houston headquarters.
· The company operates from 64,000 square feet of warehouse space located on seven acres. The premises is owned by the business and is available as part of a sale or for lease at a negotiable rate.
· The sole owner is approaching retirement and is seeking a more balanced lifestyle. Open to various deal structures, he would like to see the company continue growing after a sale and is available for a transition to new ownership.
Available as lease or with real property included
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business