Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
Highly sought after business model -- this is a successful top brand in-home senior care company***Lender Ready for qualified buyers. There are many active clients & accounts and great quality caregivers already in place. This is a solid business with continuous sales on an uptrend -- Projected 2019 sales apprx. $1,608,937 and seller's discretionary earnings (SDE) of $297,087*...That's 19% of sales into the owner's pocket!! The business provides in-home care to senior clients, primarily over the age of 65, assisting clients with activities of daily living including companion care and hands-on personal care services. The company has been in operation for more than ten years with well-seasoned, experienced managers and staff and excellent referral source relationships. The owner had a Wall Street level appraisal completed on the business which is the price that is stated in this listing. Wells Fargo, US Bank, Radius Bank, CIBIC Bank and about 10 other major banks use this valuation firm to do their own internal appraisals for their underwriter teams. The point is, this is a solid appraisal number. *The earnings in this ad are a weighted average set forth by the valuation firm.
***For bank financing, buyer is required to put down $235,000 of the purchase price.
Sales History: 2016 $1,776,488; 2017 $1,737,787; 2018 $1,496,229; *2019 Proj. $1,608,937
*Projected 45% return on your investment! (A good year in the stock market is 5 to 15%)...Here’s the breakdown:
• Investment considerations:
• Projected ROI of 45%!
• Total purchase price: $860,000
• Down payment: $235,000
• Current SDE (what you would earn in the business)(*Weighted SDE): $297,087*
• Amount financed: $625,000 ($860,000 - $235,000 = $625,000)
• Debt service per year: $90,205 (10 years at 7.8% apprx.)
• SDE less debt service: $206,882 ($297,087 – $90,205 = $206,882)
• Assume - New owner to pull $100,000 a year out of the business in wages
• Remaining cash flow after owner wages: $197,087 ($297,087– 100,000= $197,087)
• Return on investment or your return on injected capital (down payment) year after year = 51%! ($106,882/235,000 = 45%) >>>Tough to get this in the stock market!
• This scenario does not include working capital nor does it take into account a possibly lower overall negotiated price.
• Important: do not take our word for it on the investment information, call and meet with your accountant and make sure he/she agrees with the outline above. Do not make any financial investment into this business where your money could be at risk until you agree with your financial advisors opinion and are comfortable with the presented numbers from the seller.
• *Projected 2019 Sales. *Weighted SDE.
No Experience In The Medical Industry Is Needed. Extensive training and ongoing support provided by franchisor. Seller will provide training during transition also.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is required. The sale is confidential which is why we are not publishing sensitive financial information or the name. Information provided to qualified buyers with NDA in place.
*Gross Revenue and Cash Flow approximate and stated by seller. Sales 2019 projections; Cash Flow weighted average. All information, data, financials, valuations, appraisals, real estate values, etc. must be verified with the seller and buyer's own professional independent advisors, CPA, etc. Buyers should always verify all information with the seller and their own advisors before putting any money at risk. No brokers or students please.
Contact us today For the NDA For Details. We will email the short 3-minute online NDA form shortly after we receive your request. Please be sure to check your spam/junk folders also.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business